Logan Koch & Ryan Janke
$20 (Paid PPM Members) *being a member on Meetup is not a "Paid PPM member"*
$35 (Non-PPM Members)
Please pay online here (PPM members should login to receive the discount price) https://pikespeakmakerspace.org/Sys/Store/Products/11460
If paying with cash please arrive early so we can take your payment before the class.
Please login if you are a paid PPM member to receive the discount. To purchase for more than one attendee, increase the quantity as needed. Please print and bring the receipt with you on the day of your class or have it ready to display on your mobile device.
- Goal: Learn how to design and modify a digital model.
- Basic operations within TinkerCAD
- Basic operations within Fusion360
- Understand the different paradigms between both tools
- We will walk thru installing and setting up both software tools
- This training focuses on the creation of 3D models.
- Please bring a computer if you wish to follow along. This class is meant to provide hands on experience.
RSVP limit to 8 with a waiting list.
We had some no-shows with the past classes. To be fair to everyone on the waiting list we have a new rule for our classes.
Attendees who RSVP on this website may cancel up to 48 hours in advance without penalty. Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance incur no penalty if the minimum number of attendees is maintained. Otherwise, and always in the case of no-shows (except in the cases of medical emergency and family bereavement) a 100% penalty of the tuition (not including materials fees, if any) is levied. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course without notice.
This training will repeat.
PPM is in proud partnership with
Pikes Peak Makerspace is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Address: 735 E Pikes Peak Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: 719-445-MAKE (6253)